Year: 2020
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/ToxaemiaSweden/
Country: Sweden
Quality: 320 kbps
Tracklist:
1. Where Paths Divide
Witness: -[*]-
As far as traditional death metal goes I'm pretty sure this was my favorite disc from last year and I had never even heard these guys before I saw this at Frostdomain but it makes sense that this disc is so mature sounding since at least 2 members of the band have been at it for such a long time. Recommended \m/\m/
1. Where Paths Divide
2. Delusions
3. Pestilence
4. Buried to Rot
5. Betrayal
6. Toxaemia
7. Black Death
8. Six-Fold Revenge
9. Psycotic Pandemic
10. Leprosy
11. Hate Within
Witness: -[*]-
As far as traditional death metal goes I'm pretty sure this was my favorite disc from last year and I had never even heard these guys before I saw this at Frostdomain but it makes sense that this disc is so mature sounding since at least 2 members of the band have been at it for such a long time. Recommended \m/\m/


No comments:
Post a Comment