Year: 2020
Genre: Technical Death Metal / Progressive Death Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/Exocrine/
Country: France
Quality: 320 kbps
Tracklist:
1. Maelstrom
Witness: -[*]-
Here is a band that I hadn't listened to much prior to this album but when I heard this disc in the middle of the shit storm that was 2020 I had to go back and search out their older material as well and now I am a fan. Listen & support!
1. Maelstrom
2. The Kraken
3. Wall of Water
4. Abyssal Flesh
5. Orbital Station
6. The Wreck
7. Starvation Project
8. The Chosen One
9. Galactic Gods
Witness: -[*]-
Here is a band that I hadn't listened to much prior to this album but when I heard this disc in the middle of the shit storm that was 2020 I had to go back and search out their older material as well and now I am a fan. Listen & support!


No comments:
Post a Comment