Friday, July 3, 2026

In Malice's Wake - The Blindness of Faith [2020]


Artist: In Malice's Wake
Album: The Blindness of Faith
Year: 2020
Genre: Thrash Metal
Web: https://inmaliceswake.bandcamp.com / https://www.instagram.com/inmaliceswake
Country: Australia
Quality: 320 Kbps



Tracklist:
1. The Blindness of Faith
2. Graven Image
3. See the Light
4. Religious Holocaust
5. Unbound Sinful Light
6. Houses of God
7. To Die As One
8. Into the Outer Darkness
9. Ritual Slaughter
10. Gehenna

Witness: -[*]-
This band has been cranking out killer thrash metal since 2003, and I discovered them a bit late, in like 2010 with their first LP, Eternal Nightfall, and I have liked them ever since. I will say, though, that I think this album is their pinnacle, at least so far. To me, this material is superior to the new album, and that is not a criticism of the new stuff, but this is just better.

No comments:

Post a Comment