Year: 2025
Genre: Death Metal / Thrash Metal
Web: https://nahum.cz / https://nahumofficial.bandcamp.com / https://www.facebook.com/nahummetal
Country: Czechia
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Army, Onward!
Witness: -[*]-
I've overlooked this disc for the past few months, even though I have long been a fan of their work, and was excited when I found this back in March. I just decided to give it a listen here recently, and as with their previous material, this is top-notch. Maybe a bit more blackened tendencies this time around, but they aren't predominant, and don't detract from the thrashing death metal. The quality of their craft has been quite consistent over the years.
1. Army, Onward!
2. Legion of Death
3. Through the Rotting and Cremation
4. Conspiracy of Shadows
5. Old World Dead
6. Hatekiller
7. Murder in Madness
8. Mantra
9. The Stars Have Never Been So Dark
10. As the Burning Flame (No Master)
Witness: -[*]-
I've overlooked this disc for the past few months, even though I have long been a fan of their work, and was excited when I found this back in March. I just decided to give it a listen here recently, and as with their previous material, this is top-notch. Maybe a bit more blackened tendencies this time around, but they aren't predominant, and don't detract from the thrashing death metal. The quality of their craft has been quite consistent over the years.

No comments:
Post a Comment