Saturday, January 24, 2026

Freedomination - Until the Lights Go Out [2025]


Artist: Freedomination
Album: Until the Lights Go Out
Year: 2025
Genre: Heavy Metal / Thrash Metal
Web: https://www.freedomination.net / https://freedomination.bandcamp.com
Country: Finland
Quality: 320 Kbps



Tracklist:
1. Sin Road  
2. Heaven Sent  
3. The Raven  
4. Second Chance  
5. Tear Down the Wall  
6. Smoking Gun  
7. Unleash Hell  
8. Down with the Rain  
9. Until the Lights Go Out

Witness: -[*]-
This is an interesting album to me. The band has been active since 2008 with 3 EPs and a demo to their credit, and this is their first LP. These Finns have skillz and talent to spare, and they are labeled as thrash metal, but it doesn't have the grittiness that I want to hear in thrash. To me, this is basically heavy metal with some velocity, and I like it, but I wish that it were heavier at times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment