Year: 2025
Genre: Brutal Death Metal
Web: https://cumbeast.bandcamp.com / https://www.facebook.com/CumbeastOfficial/#
Country: Finland
Quality: 320 Kbps
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Cummando
Witness: -[*]-
Cumbeast isn't a band that I have spent a lot of time listening to over the years, as I really didn't care much for them when I first heard their 2008 release, but then I did like their 2015 & 16 albums. They are certainly an interesting band with their sense of experimentation and groove. I finally got around to listening to this album a few weeks back, and it has some very good moments. Certainly a different sound than I am used to hearing from Finland.
1. Cummando
2. Metham of Gotham
3. Captain Cock
4. Abacus of Testicles
5. Troll Named Scrot
6. Åbomination
7. Forest Fap Frenzy
8. Ghostfuckers
9. Spermafrost
Witness: -[*]-
Cumbeast isn't a band that I have spent a lot of time listening to over the years, as I really didn't care much for them when I first heard their 2008 release, but then I did like their 2015 & 16 albums. They are certainly an interesting band with their sense of experimentation and groove. I finally got around to listening to this album a few weeks back, and it has some very good moments. Certainly a different sound than I am used to hearing from Finland.


No comments:
Post a Comment