Year: 1997
Genre: Progressive Death Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/O5fUQuqbwTU / https://www.pulltheplugpatches.com/edge-of-sanity
Country: Sweden
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Hell Is Where the Heart Is
2. Helter Skelter
3. 15:36
4. The Bleakness of It All
5. Damned (by the Damned)
6. Forever Together Forever
7. Losing Myself
8. Hollow
9. Inferno
10. Burn the Sun
11. The Last Song
Witness: -[*]-
Edge Of Sanity was my first favorite death metal band. I had a lot of favorite metal bands throughout the '80s but EOS was my first truly favorite death metal band in the early part of the '90s because at the time I needed something a little more accessible to get me into the genre and The Spectral Sorrows & Purgatory Afterglow did that for me. I felt like this album was better than it was reviewed and discussed over the years. My favorites are the highlighted tracks. I know it is very melodic and "commercial" sounding but there are some good songs here in my opinion. This and all of the older albums are my own CD rips \m/\m/


No comments:
Post a Comment