Saturday, June 22, 2024

Job For A Cowboy - Demonocracy [2012]


Artist: Job For A Cowboy
Album: Demonocracy
Year: 2012
Genre: Death Metal / Deathcore
Web: https://youtu.be/1luhE5V_e6Q / https://www.indiemerchstore.com/job-for-a-cowboy
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
1. Children of Deceit
2. Nourishment Through Bloodshed
3. Imperium Wolves
4. Tongueless and Bound
5. Black Discharge
6. The Manipulation Stream
7. The Deity Misconception
8. Fearmonger
9. Tarnished Gluttony

Witness: -[*]-
I remember these guys used to get ripped apart by the death metal purists and a lot of reviewers in general but I liked this album and Ruination back then. I saw these guys on tour for this album and was impressed by their live set, so I bought this CD at the show but never posted it here. Now, 12 years later their newest album Moon Healer is their best work yet in my opinion and it made me want to put this up finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment