Artist: Buried Realm
Album: Embodiment of the DivineYear: 2020
Genre: Technical Melodic Death Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/buriedrealm / https://buriedrealm.bandcamp.com/
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. The Burning Remnants
Witness: -[*]-
One man does it all in tech from Colorado Springs, but actually, there are several guest musicians playing guitar parts on this disc; however, Josh Dummer gets most of the credit. He has a 2022 album titled Buried Realm that I neglected to pay much attention to, but I am in the process of changing that now.
1. The Burning Remnants
2. Overlord
3. Master Psychosis
4. Scales of Queen Dragon
5. Silver Tongue
6. In the Shallow Light
7. Embodiment of the Divine
8. Infinite Mutation
9. The Wonder and Terror of Fortune
Witness: -[*]-
One man does it all in tech from Colorado Springs, but actually, there are several guest musicians playing guitar parts on this disc; however, Josh Dummer gets most of the credit. He has a 2022 album titled Buried Realm that I neglected to pay much attention to, but I am in the process of changing that now.


I had at the contrary, experience only with the '22 eponymous... That cyber- centurion on the cover is a kick in the balls, the musical contents no, some interesting stuff. Now I will go backwards, thanks Thorne.
ReplyDelete