Year: 2022
Genre: Technical Death Metal
Web: https://www.theartisanerastore.com/Inanimate+Existence+ / https://www.facebook.com/TheInanimateExistence
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Endless Waves
Witness: -[*]-
This is currently my new favorite technical death metal album for 2022. I'm not sure that it will end the year in that spot but for now, I am thoroughly enjoying this, their 6th full-length album in 10 years. I started listening to them back in 2012 with their debut Liberation Through Hearing. While I haven't posted any of their material in between then and now I feel that they have remained fairly consistent over the years and have created their best work since their debut with The Masquerade.
1. Endless Waves
2. Buried Beneath Scars
3. The Masquerade
4. Into the Underworld
5. Wandering White Halls
6. Return to the Dream
7. Heart of the Inferno
8. Ending the Ritual
This is currently my new favorite technical death metal album for 2022. I'm not sure that it will end the year in that spot but for now, I am thoroughly enjoying this, their 6th full-length album in 10 years. I started listening to them back in 2012 with their debut Liberation Through Hearing. While I haven't posted any of their material in between then and now I feel that they have remained fairly consistent over the years and have created their best work since their debut with The Masquerade.


No comments:
Post a Comment