Year: 2020
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://www.incremate.com/
Country: Germany
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Streaming With Blood
Witness: -[*]-
The first time I listened to this disc was on my car stereo a couple of months back and I don't know why but I didn't really get into it that much but listening to it more here lately as a result of CarlG's continuing praise, I have to admit that I am liking it more & more.
1. Streaming With Blood
2. Complete Possession
3. The Murderous Doom
4. Potent Mortality
5. Retaliation
6. Violent Desecration
7. Force Of Hysteria
8. Formed For Decay
9. Death Is Stronger
Witness: -[*]-
The first time I listened to this disc was on my car stereo a couple of months back and I don't know why but I didn't really get into it that much but listening to it more here lately as a result of CarlG's continuing praise, I have to admit that I am liking it more & more.


No comments:
Post a Comment