Year: 2018
Genre: Death Metal / Thrash Metal
Web: http://nahum.cz/en/ / https://nahumofficial.bandcamp.com
Country: Czechia
Quality: 320 kbps
Tracklist:
1. Within Destruction
2. The Last Attack of Final Cataclysm
3. When the Sun Turns to Black
4. Between the Hammers of Doom
5. Mother Death
6. United in Hate
7. Whores of War
8. Grand Finale
9. Annihilated. All. Absolutely.
Witness: -[*]-
I like their 2015 album a lot, and I want to say that this new one disc represents a real step forward from what was already very good in my opinion. I have to give props to the Dutch Death Metal consortium for this share ;)
1. Within Destruction
2. The Last Attack of Final Cataclysm
3. When the Sun Turns to Black
4. Between the Hammers of Doom
5. Mother Death
6. United in Hate
7. Whores of War
8. Grand Finale
9. Annihilated. All. Absolutely.
Witness: -[*]-
I like their 2015 album a lot, and I want to say that this new one disc represents a real step forward from what was already very good in my opinion. I have to give props to the Dutch Death Metal consortium for this share ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment