Thursday, April 28, 2016

Omnihility - Dominion of Misery [2016]


Artist: Omnihility 
Album: Dominion of Misery
Year: 2016
Genre: Technical Brutal Death Metal
Web: Unique Leader / https://www.facebook.com/omnihility/
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps



Tracklist:
1. Morte Aeterna
2. Psychotic Annihilation
3. Immaculate Deception
4. Dementia Praedox
5. Dead Eden
6. Within Shadows
7. Reflections in Blood
8. Parasitic Existence
9. Necrotic. Consumption. Obsession
10. Dominion of Misery

Witness: -[*]-
I am not sure why, but for some reason, when this album first came out, it took me a minute to get into it, which really didn't make sense because I was totally into their previous release. This one went more tech and less brute, and maybe that's the reason. Whatever, as the years have gone by, this has proven to be an excellent album, and as of 2024, they were supposed to have a new disc coming too. I hope we actually get it  \m/\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment