Album: Skymorphosis
Year: 2006
Genre: Technical Death Metal
Web: https://goryblister.bandcamp.com/album/skymorphosis
Country: Italy
Quality: 192 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Procession to Apocalypse
2. Asteroid
3. Sailing to Achernar
4. Skymorphosis
5. Skin Legacy 9
6. Blood-Sweating Wall
7. I Shall Hang Myself
8. Quasars
9. Black Canvas
10. The Missing Planet
11. Shader
12. Starfields
13. The Soul-Slitters
14. 1000 Eyes (Death Cover)
Witness: -[*]-
I've had this one for a long time and don't listen to it enough. I'm gonna change that though because it's that good \m/\m/
1. Procession to Apocalypse
2. Asteroid
3. Sailing to Achernar
4. Skymorphosis
5. Skin Legacy 9
6. Blood-Sweating Wall
7. I Shall Hang Myself
8. Quasars
9. Black Canvas
10. The Missing Planet
11. Shader
12. Starfields
13. The Soul-Slitters
14. 1000 Eyes (Death Cover)
Witness: -[*]-
I've had this one for a long time and don't listen to it enough. I'm gonna change that though because it's that good \m/\m/

No comments:
Post a Comment