Friday, January 2, 2026

Helstar - Vampiro [2016]


Artist: Helstar
Album: Vampiro
Year: 2016
Genre: Heavy Metal / Power Metal / Speed Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/Helstar.Metal / https://www.value-merch.de/HELSTAR
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps



Tracklist:
1. Awaken unto Darkness
2. Blood Lust
3. To Dust You Will Become
4. Off with His Head
5. From the Pulpit to the Pit
6. To Their Death Beds They Fell
7. Malediction
8. Repent in Fire
9. Abolish the Sun
10. Black Cathedral
11. Dreamless Sleep

Witness: -[*]-
I was a big fan of this band back in the 80s, but as my tastes changed at the end of that decade, I lost them after Nosferatu in '89. I haven't listened to much of their newer material until this year, and now I am here to say that this album is very good, along with their newest album too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment