Year: 2014
Genre: Death Metal
Web: http://www.puteraeon.com/ / https://puteraeon.bandcamp.com
Country: Sweden
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Wrath
Witness: -[*]-
I haven't really listened to this band much since this album came out, I passed over their newer stuff but thanks to CarlG I went back and listened to Cult Cthulhu recently. It made me notice that I had never posted this album here and it is highly deserving of a spot in The Chamber.
1. Wrath
2. In Dreamdead Sleep
3. Path to Oblivion
4. Pickmans Model
5. From the Ethereal Vortex
6. The Crawling Chaos
7. The Abyssal
8. Asenath
9. Rotten Aeon
10. Welcome Death
I haven't really listened to this band much since this album came out, I passed over their newer stuff but thanks to CarlG I went back and listened to Cult Cthulhu recently. It made me notice that I had never posted this album here and it is highly deserving of a spot in The Chamber.

No comments:
Post a Comment