Year: 2023
Genre: Death Metal / Metalcore
Web: https://alllifeends1.bandcamp.com / https://www.alllifeends.com
Country: Switzerland
Quality: 192 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. The Silent End of a Bastard Breed
Witness: -[*]-
Did anyone get into this disc a couple years back? I did, but I know that the metalcore tag turns a lot of people off even though I don't hear much core it's death metal just melodic at times and aggressive at others.
1. The Silent End of a Bastard Breed
2. Garden of Imperfection
3. The Dreamless Void
4. Miscreation
5. Extinction Hours
6. Pandemonic
7. Novas Womb
8. Crawling Existence
9. Thanatos
Witness: -[*]-
Did anyone get into this disc a couple years back? I did, but I know that the metalcore tag turns a lot of people off even though I don't hear much core it's death metal just melodic at times and aggressive at others.


No comments:
Post a Comment