Sunday, August 18, 2024

Septory - Seductive Art Profane [2011]


Artist: Septory
Album: Seductive Art Profane
Year: 2011
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/XNIm_hgST5M / https://septory.bandcamp.com / TDC Link
Country: Russia
Quality: VBR

Tracklist:
1. Entangled of Madness
2. Seductive Art Profane
3. Open Eyes of Chaos
4. Virtual God
5. Victimized
6. Self-Genocide
7. The Endless Torments
8. Final Path
9. Blind Bastard Manifest
10. Brake Your Idols

Witness: -[*]-
I really liked this disc when it first came out and felt excited for what the future would hold for the band but this would be the last full-length album they would release until this year. There was a split with Sadistik Forest in 2013 and then I lost track of them until just recently with their new album but this album showed how much talent and potential they had all the way back then. I've had this rip since July 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment