Friday, May 24, 2024

The Monolith Deathcult - III - Trivmvirate [2008]


Artist: The Monolith Deathcult
Album: III - Trivmvirate
Year: 2008
Genre: Brutal Death Metal / Symphonic Death Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/Uf8t_EcYVTs / https://monolith-deathcult.bandcamp.com
Country: Netherlands
Quality: 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
1. Deus ex Machina
2. Wrath of the Ba'ath
3. Kindertodeslied
4. Master of the Bryansk Forests
5. M.M.F.D.
6. I Spew Thee Out of My Mouth
7. Demigod
8. Den ensomme Nordens dronning

Witness: -[*]-
I can't remember which one of our old friends first promoted these guys around here but I am thinking it was either DDM or bongripper, whoever it was I want to say thank you! Over the years I have really grown to like this band and realized recently that I hadn't posted any of their material with the exception of their 2015 EP Bloodcvlts (clocking in at 40 minutes it is difficult to consider that an EP). They have so much quality material but I think this is my favorite album from them. This isn't Neanderthal death metal, this is for the thinking man.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment