Year: 2022
Genre: Technical Death Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/BeyondTheStructure
Country: Estonia
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Endless Cycles
Witness: -[*]-
I remember our old friend OrificeTorture turned me onto these guys back at the beginning here in The Chamber and I really liked their 2014 release but then I kind of lost track of this band. Luckily I came across this release a few days ago and now I am thoroughly back into Beyond The Structure.
1. Endless Cycles
2. Progressors
3. Worms of Consumption
4. Portal to Eternity
5. Fictional Reality
6. Profanation of the Non-Existent
7. Numerous Existences
8. Mass Psychosis
Witness: -[*]-
I remember our old friend OrificeTorture turned me onto these guys back at the beginning here in The Chamber and I really liked their 2014 release but then I kind of lost track of this band. Luckily I came across this release a few days ago and now I am thoroughly back into Beyond The Structure.


No comments:
Post a Comment