Friday, February 18, 2022

Poppy Seed Grinder - Faceless Atrocities [2021]


Artist: Poppy Seed Grinder
Album: Faceless Atrocities
Year: 2021
Genre: Brutal Death Metal
Web: http://www.poppyseedgrinder.cz/
Country: Czechia
Quality: 320 kbps



Tracklist:
1. No Way Out  
2. Overdosed  
3. Faceless Atrocities  
4. Time to Kill  
5. Incinerated Mind  
6. Under the Pretext of Law  
7. Chaos in Veins  
8. Retribution  
9. Rat Park

Witness: Link removed by request
I have been a long-time fan of Poppy Seed Grinder and have posted a lot of their music here (I hope they don't mind). I picked this disc up in early November right when I stopped working and had more time to listen to music, at the time I didn't realize that they had changed vocalists but knew something was different about the band even before seeing the video and I'm cool with this change, she's an upgrade.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete