Saturday, January 9, 2021

Forever Dead - Tales From Beyond [2020]


Artist: Forever Dead
Album: Tales From Beyond
Year: 2020
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/xlwax1zYnpw
Country: France
Quality: 320 kbps

Tracklist:
1. The Horror in the Burial Ground P1  
2. The Horror in the Burial Ground P2  
3. Haunted Remains  
4. Four o'Clock  
5. Back from the Crypt  
6. Dark Soul  
7. Lex mortis  
8. The Curse from R'hyleb  
9. Prophetic Possession  
10. Gorghar by the Greats Old Ones  
11. Beast of War  
12. Till All the Seas  
13. Ya isa ya ri ega bi esha xi yilqa

Witness: -[*]-
In my opinion, this is one of the better death metal albums of that last year but I didn't hear it until the end of December, so it would have fallen into the end of the year black hole if I would've been focusing on my EOY list. I am glad that I didn't miss this disc for this shit mess of a year we just had.

No comments:

Post a Comment