Saturday, February 8, 2020

Severe Mutilation - Spawn of Hatred [2013]


Artist: Severe Mutilation
Album: Spawn of Hatred
Year: 2013
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://www.reverbnation.com/severemutilation
Country: Puerto Rico
Quality: 320 kbps



Tracklist:
1. God Is Not Here Today
2. Practice What You Preach
3. Spawn of Hatred
4. Unholy Inquisition
5. All Respect for Life Is Lost
6. The Faceless Horde
7. I Kill for God
8. Fuck the World and Bring on the Hate
9. How the Few Rule the Many
10. My Misery Shall Be Your Tragedy

Witness: -[*]-
I had promoted this disc pretty heavily when it first came out and I am bringing it back to the front of the house again. These guys have created some grooving death metal and even though the production suffers a bit it is still a very good effort. Check'em out then give'em your Support \m/\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment