Friday, November 23, 2018

Dysmorphic - An Illusive Progress [2018]


Artist: Dysmorphic
Album: An Illusive Progress
Year: 2018
Genre: Technical Brutal Death Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/dysmorphicband/
Country: France
Quality: 192 kbps



Tracklist:
1. Last Breath
2. Bathos
3. My Clay
4. The Diving Mask
5. Unmasked
6. It Creeps
7. Elements
8. Seven Steps
9. In the Minds of the Sculptor
10. In the Palms of the Sculptor
11. The Vow of the Bees

Witness: -[*]-
I've been waiting for this disc to drop for quite some time now and it came as a very nice surprise this morning and another reason for me to give thanks today. After 1 complete listen I'm not sure that I like this release quite as much as their 2013 effort but I am going to give it some time and attention and allow it to sink in before I pass final judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment