Monday, August 13, 2018

Anata - Under A Stone With No Inscription [2004]


Artist: Anata
Album: Under A Stone With No Inscription
Year: 2004
Genre: Technical Death Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/AnataDeathMetal/
Country: Sweden
Quality: 320 kbps



Tracklist:
1. Shackled to Guilt
2. A Problem Yet to Be Solved
3. Entropy Within
4. Dance to the Song of Apathy
5. Sewerages of the Mind
6. Built on Sand
7. Under the Debris
8. The Drowning
9. Leaving the Spirit Behind
10. Any Kind of Magic or Miracle

Witness: -[*]-
I own all of their discs, and in my opinion, this represents their finest hour...so far. I had heard a rumor several years ago that they were working on new material but there has been no tangible evidence of that claim. I can only hope that they will grace us with another offering at some point in the future (\m/\m/)

No comments:

Post a Comment