Saturday, October 8, 2016

Carnal Forge - Who's Gonna Burn [1998]


Artist: Carnal Forge
Album: Who's Gonna Burn
Year: 1998
Genre: Death Metal  / Thrash Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/3NT73D-Io-8
Country: Sweden
Quality: 256 kbps

Tracklist:
1. Who's Gonna Burn
2. Sweet Bride
3. Twisted
4. Godzilla Is Coming Thru
5. The Other Side
6. Part Animal... Part Machine
7. Born to Hate
8. Evilizer
9. Maggotman
10. Confuzzed

Witness: -[*]-
I remember buying this disc as soon as it was released based on 2 track that I heard on a WAR compilation disc (War Dance) that I had picked up, and I was so stoked for this record. Unfortunately, it was a bit of a let down as this disc didn't really capture what I thought was the band's true potential. As it turns out that may be the synopsis for their entire career. Don't get me wrong, I like this band (more so in the past) they have created a lot of good music and I think Please...Die! and Aren't You Dead Yet? are both very good discs, but overall I think Carnal Forge had an opportunity to be much more of a death thrash force than what they've managed so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment