Artist: Surface
Album: Where the Gods Divide
Year: 2011
Genre: Death Metal / Thrash Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/wQRfsPgmB_I
Country: Germany
Quality: 192 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. The Journey Begins (Intro)
2. Where The Gods Divide
3. Hateful Fury
4. Olympic Warmachine
5. Titans From Olympus
6. Down To Nothing
7. Exit The Light
8. Back To The Roots
9. Kraken
10. The One I Hate
11. Disease (Bonus Track)
Album: Where the Gods Divide
Year: 2011
Genre: Death Metal / Thrash Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/wQRfsPgmB_I
Country: Germany
Quality: 192 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. The Journey Begins (Intro)
2. Where The Gods Divide
3. Hateful Fury
4. Olympic Warmachine
5. Titans From Olympus
6. Down To Nothing
7. Exit The Light
8. Back To The Roots
9. Kraken
10. The One I Hate
11. Disease (Bonus Track)
This was first posted here in The Chamber back in 2012, I've dug it out again and listened to it a few times here recently, and I'm kinda digging it a bit. Test it here or get it at their Bandcamp page, either way, give them a listen.


No comments:
Post a Comment