Monday, January 5, 2015

OrificeTorture's Best of 2014 List

Well here is OT's list and there are a few on here that I almost had on mine and then some that I have never even heard of. I'm gonna have to do some searching for some of these titles \m/\m/

In no particular order - 


Primordium
Fuck You and Die
Soreption
Hour of Penance
Contrarian (need...more O.O)
Monument of Misanthropy (Most plays)
Prostitute Disfigurement
Cardiac (Deathcore)
Alterbeast (although they sound a bit too much like the Black Dahlia)
Basement Torture Killings
Cancerous womb
Suffering Quota
Defcon One
Embludgeoned
Brewed & Canned
Burning Flesh
Carnivored
Sinister
Killitorous (aw geez, I just fuckin' love this one)
Cannabis Corpse
Wretched
Satrias
Inhumano (bree bree bree)
Volturyon
Inanimate Existence
Gorgasm
Hannes Grossmann
Cephalic Impurity
Festering Remains
Hesperian
Fallujah
Dungortheb
Phobiatic
Whoretopsy
Condemn the Infected
Ichor
Emeth
Images of Violence (A+)
Decimation
Deconversion
In Torment
Tacit Fury
Infinite Design
Mutant Supremacy
Achilles-Heel
Back Door To Asylum
Hideous Divinity
Bleeding Display (yup)
Raster Density
Narada
Ominous Eclipse
Death Blood Destroyer
Burial in the Sky
Bloodshot Dawn
Serene Molestation
Blame
Beyond Creation (although I think it could've been better and less identical to the first)
Disentomb (properly brutal)
Victims of Contagion
Id
Near Death Condition (conflicted)
Hectic
Fleshgore
Bleeding Corpse
Sightline
Sabbatariam
Sodomic Baptism
Reaping Asmodeia
Pus Lactation
Neverlight Horizon
Mortis Dei
Insane Therapy
Internal Nightmare
Imperium of Man
Infested Entrails
Hadal Maw
Gross Reality
Calm Hatchery
Death Vomit - Forging A Legacy (there was nother DV release [not so good])
Dissolution - Natural Selection
Cannibalistic Infancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment