Year: 2026
Genre: Progressive Thrash Metal / Death Metal
Web: https://www.instagram.com/nucleartomblives / https://nucleartomb1.bandcamp.com
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Watch the Skies
Witness: -[*]-
I hadn't heard of this band prior to finding this disc back in June. Well, it caught my interest quickly and got me to search for their 2024 album too, and lo and behold, I like them both. I see they share the bass player from Ninth Realm, who recently released a good album of their own. She's keeping busy. Check this out!
1. Watch the Skies
2. Falling Out the World of Lies
3. Unbowed and Averse
4. Faithless Continuum
5. Broken Promise, Barren Essence
6. Lifeless Transformation
7. Butcher's Lament
8. Terminally Emboldened
9. The Coward's Cruise
10. Epoch Inhumane
Witness: -[*]-
I hadn't heard of this band prior to finding this disc back in June. Well, it caught my interest quickly and got me to search for their 2024 album too, and lo and behold, I like them both. I see they share the bass player from Ninth Realm, who recently released a good album of their own. She's keeping busy. Check this out!

No comments:
Post a Comment