Year: 2025
Genre: Metalcore / Death Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/wCfCqOHScUk / https://open.spotify.com/burial ground
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Shattering the Barrier of Silence
2. Creature
3. Sentence Passed
4. Behavior Modification
5. Third Impact
6. Destroy the Light
7. Vomit
8. Forest of Grim
Witness: -[*]-
As is quite often the case, I found this one on one of the flooding sites, you know, the sites that post "everything new" without consideration for what may or may not actually be good. Well, I finally worked up the desire to listen to this. I hesitated because of the metalcore tag, and even though I used to be totally into metalcore back in the late 90s - early 2000s, I had reservations on this one. I was wrong, though; this is really pretty good, which is made unfortunate by the fact that they already split up.


No comments:
Post a Comment