Friday, June 23, 2023

Tribal Gaze - The Nine Choirs [2022]


Artist: Tribal Gaze
Album: The Nine Choirs
Year: 2022
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://tribalgaze-maggotstomp.bandcamp.com/ / https://www.facebook.com/TribalGazeTX/
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps



Tracklist:
1. Cold Devotion  
2. And How They Wept for Eternity  
3. With This Creature I Return  
4. To Gather in Its Presence  
5. As a Thousand Voices Sing  
6. Jealous Messiah  
7. Shapeless Sovereign  
8. Jungle Rituals  
9. Worthless Offering

Witness: Link removed
I am not sure what it is but there are some albums that I hear and I like, I upload a link for it, and then never get around to posting it for months. That is the case with this disc, I have had this link uploaded for at least 9 months now and just getting around to putting it up here. If you haven't heard this yet then give it a spin, I think it is better than the guy who reviewed it at Metal-Archives did.

No comments:

Post a Comment