Year: 2020
Genre: Death Metal / Grindcore
Web: https://www.facebook.com/gorgatronband/
Country: United States
Quality: 320 kbps
Tracklist:
1. Atrophy
Witness: -[*]-
Wow, this one caught me by surprise! I wasn't even thinking about Gorgatron and they sneak under the radar with Pathogenic Automation and from what I have heard so far this is a killer release from these North Dakota boys. Thanks to IllInTheHead @ STB for another great share \m/\m/
1. Atrophy
2. Usurpation
3. Reactor
4. Insurmountable
5. Impostor Syndrome
6. Noxious
7. Pathogenic Automation
8. Frostbitten Amputation
9. Pierced from All Angles
Witness: -[*]-
Wow, this one caught me by surprise! I wasn't even thinking about Gorgatron and they sneak under the radar with Pathogenic Automation and from what I have heard so far this is a killer release from these North Dakota boys. Thanks to IllInTheHead @ STB for another great share \m/\m/

No comments:
Post a Comment