Year: 2018
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://inoculation.bigcartel.com/
Country: United States
Quality: 320 kbps
Tracklist:
1. Hypnotic Regression
2. Purity
3. The Silencers
4. Xa'Ligha
5. Loss of Esoteric Profoundness
6. Bending of Time
7. Eye of Providence
8. XX121
9. Pockets of Devastation
10. Lunar Illusion 3
11. Pure Cosmic Dread
Witness: -[*]-
This is a pretty good release in an already overstocked year. I had heard of these guys several years ago and then lost track of them until a couple months back. The odd thing is that I don't think I've heard anyone around here mention this disc much \m/\m/
1. Hypnotic Regression
2. Purity
3. The Silencers
4. Xa'Ligha
5. Loss of Esoteric Profoundness
6. Bending of Time
7. Eye of Providence
8. XX121
9. Pockets of Devastation
10. Lunar Illusion 3
11. Pure Cosmic Dread
Witness: -[*]-
This is a pretty good release in an already overstocked year. I had heard of these guys several years ago and then lost track of them until a couple months back. The odd thing is that I don't think I've heard anyone around here mention this disc much \m/\m/


No comments:
Post a Comment