Album: The Reign of Denial
Year: 2018
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/Spirit-of-Rebellion
Country: Canada
Quality: VBR
Tracklist:
1. Sustained Terror
2. Undisclosed Doctrine
3. Leading to Nothing
4. In Line, We Trust
5. A Crack in the Logical Order of Things
6. Into the Void
7. A Shoot in the Dark
8. Dans l'antre de la bête
9. Fall Like a Storm
10. An Ocean of Devoted Slaves
Witness: -[*]-
I know that this came out a while back and people were raving about it and I have to say that I agree with all of the good comments that I read and heard. I have been aware of these guys for 10 years now and I have always liked and promoted their art, but I have to say that this is their pinnacle achievement thus far. A very good disc and certainly on the list at the end \m/\m/


No comments:
Post a Comment