Sunday, November 19, 2017

Order ov Riven Cathedrals - The Discontinuity's Interlude [2017]


Artist: Order ov Riven Cathedrals
Album: The Discontinuity's Interlude
Year: 2017
Genre: Blackened Technical Death Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/QEN6BzuIX4I
Country: Italy
Quality: 320 kbps

Tracklist:
1. Hymns ov Numbers (Intro)
2. Combination Formula for the Creation ov Our World ov Hate
3. Dead Sea Scrolls Revelations
4. 6000 Years of Hate
5. Absolution from a Removable Discontinuity
6. Apothem for Atomic Bane
7. Starless Cult (Outro)

Witness: -[*]-
This is a very interesting album, I don't want to categorize it, but I hear a lot of blackened death metal technicality and some electronic elements that work very well together. Listen & Support \m/\m/

2 comments:

  1. Being un-categorizable is always a good thing. Thanks for the post and all the great work you do here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool dude, I hope you find a lot to enjoy here in The Chamber and thanks for commenting.

      Delete