Year: 2017
Genre: Death Metal
Web: http://www.insurrectionmetal.com/ / https://www.facebook.com/insurrectionmetal
Country: Canada
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. System Failure
2. Onward to Extinction
3. Pull the Plug
4. Le Prix à Payer
5. The Eulogy of Hatred
6. Parasite
7. Le pesant d'or
8. Misère Noire
9. Assassins
10. Data Extracted ... End Transmission
Witness: -[*]-
I've long liked this band and I was caught a bit by surprise when this disc dropped a couple weeks back. If you allow yourself to get a few songs deep into this, then I think you will find that it turns out to be another very good death metal release for 2017.
1. System Failure
2. Onward to Extinction
3. Pull the Plug
4. Le Prix à Payer
5. The Eulogy of Hatred
6. Parasite
7. Le pesant d'or
8. Misère Noire
9. Assassins
10. Data Extracted ... End Transmission
Witness: -[*]-
I've long liked this band and I was caught a bit by surprise when this disc dropped a couple weeks back. If you allow yourself to get a few songs deep into this, then I think you will find that it turns out to be another very good death metal release for 2017.


No comments:
Post a Comment