Year: 2026
Genre: Death Metal
Web: https://www.facebook.com/p/Xorsistofficial / https://xorsist.bandcamp.com / TDC Link
Country: Sweden
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Rest Impending
Witness: -[*]-
My pathway into death metal acceptance came from the Swedish scene back in the early/mid 90s, so I am partial to that sound. As such, I have been very interested in this band since I heard their first album Deadly Possession a few years back. They have been quietly good with their first 2 albums, and this is their third release, and they continue to hone their skills and mine the past for inspiration.
1. Rest Impending
2. Souls to Mourn
3. Draped in Sorrow's Cloth...
4. An Elegy Unfolds
5. Of Where I Reside
6. Faceless
7. His Shrouded Gaze
8. ...and Aged in Embers
9. Disbelief
10. Memorial Cries
Witness: -[*]-
My pathway into death metal acceptance came from the Swedish scene back in the early/mid 90s, so I am partial to that sound. As such, I have been very interested in this band since I heard their first album Deadly Possession a few years back. They have been quietly good with their first 2 albums, and this is their third release, and they continue to hone their skills and mine the past for inspiration.

No comments:
Post a Comment