Friday, July 24, 2026

Metal Church - Dead to Rights [2026]


Artist: Metal Church
Album: Dead to Rights
Year: 2026
Genre: Heavy Metal / Thrash Metal
Web: https://ratpakrecords.com/metal-church / https://metalchurchofficial.com
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps



Tracklist:
1. Brainwash Game
2. F.A.F.O.
3. Dead to Rights
4. Deep Cover Shakedown
5. Feet to the Fire
6. The Show
7. Heaven Knows (Slip Away)
8. No Memory
9. Wasted Time
10. My Wrath

Witness: -[*]-
I admittedly have not spent much time listening to the Metal Church releases from the past 3 decades, as I had mostly moved on to more aggressive styles, but I used to love this band back in my favored decade of the 1980s. However, I decided to give this album a listen a few weeks ago, and it kind of grabbed my attention mainly because the growl of the new singer is reminiscent of David Wayne, but I like a lot of the music they have created here as well. It also got me to go back and listen to their classic albums again and give them a deserved spot here in The Chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment