Year: 2011
Genre: Brutal Death Metal
Web: https://youtu.be/axfvf37d8AA / https://www.facebook.com/indecentexcision / TDC Link
Country: Italy
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. The Genesis of Inhuman Brutality
2. Entwined by Vermin, Submerged by Vomit
3. Purulent Glansectomy
4. Torment Through Abnegation of Euthanasia
5. Sculpture of Severed Remnants
6. Deification of the Grotesque
7. Compulsive Consumption of Rotten Entrails
8. Decomposed Fetus Collection
9. Kaleidoscopic View of the Innards
10. Chickenfuck
Witness: -[*]-
I was into this album when it first came out but haven't listened to it in a long time and then I was reminded of Indecent Excision from a post by IllInTheHead over at STB, which I just noticed today. Thanks dude, I really enjoyed listening to the new album today. I am not into some of this newer BDM I've been hearing but these guys have been around for a long time and their experience shows on the new material \m/\m/

No comments:
Post a Comment