Artist: Gorgatron
Album: Torturetorium
Year: 2010
Genre: Death Metal / Grindcore
Web: https://www.facebook.com/gorgatronband/
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Transplant The Eminence
2. Torturetorium
3. Misanthropic
4. Schema
5. Visions Externalized
6. Dissemblance
7. The Unnamed Dread
8. Haunted By Nothing
Witness: -[*]-
I had to bring this disc back around again, it is really so damn good in my opinion. The video above is from their 2014 release, and I contacted the band and bought both CDs. Killer death from North Dakota and my own HQ rip \m/\m/
Album: Torturetorium
Year: 2010
Genre: Death Metal / Grindcore
Web: https://www.facebook.com/gorgatronband/
Country: United States
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Transplant The Eminence
2. Torturetorium
3. Misanthropic
4. Schema
5. Visions Externalized
6. Dissemblance
7. The Unnamed Dread
8. Haunted By Nothing
Witness: -[*]-
I had to bring this disc back around again, it is really so damn good in my opinion. The video above is from their 2014 release, and I contacted the band and bought both CDs. Killer death from North Dakota and my own HQ rip \m/\m/


No comments:
Post a Comment