Sunday, October 16, 2016

All Shall Perish - The Price of Existence [2006]


Artist: All Shall Perish
Album: The Price of Existence
Year: 2006
Genre: Deathcore
Web: https://youtu.be/oD5fTgb9XMw
Country: United States
Quality: 320 kbps

Tracklist:
1. Eradication
2. Wage Slaves
3. The Day of Justice
4. There Is No Business to Be Done on a Dead Planet
5. Better Living Through Catastrophe
6. Prisoner of War
7. Greyson
8. We Hold These Truths
9. The True Beast
10. Promises
11. The Last Relapse

Witness: -[*]-
I really liked their style on the 1st release, but with this disc came a new vocalist, Hernan "Eddie" Hermida and a complete shift to the deathcore style, but I'm cool with core so I always liked this disc, it's techy, groovy, brutal & melodic all at the same time and one of many favorites back in 2006. Damn, a decade ago already.

No comments:

Post a Comment