Year: 2014
Genre: Melodic Death Metal
Web: https://www.morsprincipiumest.com / https://www.instagram.com/morsprincipiumestofficial
Country: Finland
Quality: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Enter the Asylum
2. God Has Fallen
3. Leader of the Titans
4. We Are the Sleep
5. Innocence Lost
6. I Am War
7. Monster in Me
8. Apricity
9. Wrath of Indra
10. The Journey
11. The Forsaken
Witness: -[*]-
I've always liked this band. Well, I have to admit that I have moved on a bit from this style in recent years, but I liked all of their older stuff, and this disc sees them firmly in command of their craft.
1. Enter the Asylum
2. God Has Fallen
3. Leader of the Titans
4. We Are the Sleep
5. Innocence Lost
6. I Am War
7. Monster in Me
8. Apricity
9. Wrath of Indra
10. The Journey
11. The Forsaken
Witness: -[*]-
I've always liked this band. Well, I have to admit that I have moved on a bit from this style in recent years, but I liked all of their older stuff, and this disc sees them firmly in command of their craft.

No comments:
Post a Comment